HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB Lavender: 8 oz., 240 ml $10.00 EACH
HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB LemonGrass: 8 oz., 240 ml $10.00 EACH
HIMALAYAN SALT Rose: 8 oz., 240 ml $10.00 EACH
HIMALAYAN SALT Orange: 8 oz., 240 ml $10.00 EACH
HIMALAYAN SALT Coconut: 8 oz., 240 ml $10.00 EACH
Himalayan Detox Salt Scrub Ingredients: Himalayan Salt, Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil and Non-Gmo Jojoba Oil and Non-Gmo Vegetable based Glycerine as a moisturizer.
Our scents that we are introducing will be Lavender, Lemon Grass, Rose, Orange and Coconut. We will have other pure essential oils in the near future upon request and availability.
How does our Salt Scrub compare to other brands?
- We our an actual Himalayan salt importer, so we know where the salt comes from and how it is mined and transported without having any chemicals added and coloring to the actual salt.
- We never add any preservatives to our Salt Scrubs, since our oils have a shelf life over a year and salt is an anti-bacterial and anti-microbial. That means no (Parabens, Butylene glycol, Propylene glycol, Alcohol which dries out the skin, Fragrance (s) which can have hundreds of chemicals added to make a specific scent and many more chemicals our body is not designed for. Most of these are petroleum based and are known carcinogens.
- We never add any water to cut costs. By not using water we do not need to preserve our salt scrub. We only use the best oils out there and compliment them with one of the cleanest salts out there. Even some pure organic brands have all of the natural products but add the water to cut costs, but in return need to preserve the product from mold and bacteria
- All of our salt scrubs are done by hand and individually for each client to ensure freshness and the best quality, whereas many of the scrubs can sit on shelves for months or even a year before it is used.
Salt Scrub Benefits
- Use of our Himalayan salt scrubs result in exfoliation of dead skin cells that form the upper layer of the skin.
- Aging causes thickening of the dead skin layer. Salt scrubs exfoliate this layer and bring out layers of younger-looking skin.
- Improve blood circulation in the skin. Increased blood flow regenerates skin cells and gives a natural glow to the skin.
- Have antiseptic properties. They are capable of killing skin infection-causing bacteria thereby, relieving pain, inflammation and itching associated with the infection.
- When applied on skin in circular motions, these scrubs remove toxins that have a deteriorating effect on the skin.
- Scrubbing also opens clogged pores that later turn out as skin eruptions.
Used to prevent acne formation on acne-prone skin, and minimize the formation of acne in people suffering from it.
- Exfoliation promotes growth of new, healthy cells. New cells that are generated tighten the skin surface, thereby, reducing wrinkles.
- Problems like skin discoloration and uneven skin tone are also benefited by use of salt scrubs. Skin problems like eczema and psoriasis are treated using these scrubs.
- Minerals present in Himalayan salts like bromine, sodium, magnesium, potassium, and calcium among others are absorbed while scrubbing, which help in nourishing the skin.
- Oils incorporated in the salt scrub, polish the skin by minimizing the abrasive effect of scrubbing.
- Massaging with a scrub containing essential oils not only improves the quality of skin, but also provides relaxation. A professional spa therapist can make the overall experience very relaxing for a customer.
Take a small handful of the scrub and gently massage onto wet skin to exfoliate and soften skin. Then rinse.